The Lovelies

Thursday 11 July 2013

The Eyes have it- Eye creams I'm using at the moment




Happy Purrs-day! I thought I'd post some pics of the kitties and their peppers :) Onyx looks like a supervillain. Mick looks like a warg (GoT geek reference).
Today I wanted to share with you my daily eye creams. I've bot dark circles and bags under my eyes and to combat them, I use two different creams. One for Day and one for Night.


100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream


In the mornings, after I put on my face cream, I dab a little of 100% Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream under my eyes. This smells great of coffee :) Another good thing to have in the morning for me ;) Caffeine de-puffs, brightens dark circles, lessens lines and wrinkles and nourishes with anti-aging nutrients. Its got organic ingredients such as aloe vera, rose hydrosol, rosehip oil, green coffee, Vitamin E and C. It also has extracts of coffee cherry, rosemary, oregano, thyme and goldenscal, vanilla absolute, candelilla wax. All sounds good to me. I like this cream not only because it smells great,   it softens and cools my eyes. I definitely look more awake after putting some on! You can purchase it from here


EarthWear Face & Body Delicate Petals Eye Satin



Delicate Petals Eye Satin is my favourite overnight eye cream right now. It smells like a bed of roses! I shall list out the ingredients for you: soybean butter, rice bean oil, evening primrose oil, argan oil, soy wax, rose oil, and orange blossom oil. It is strongly recommended to use this cream only at night. This is because the formulation is actually quite so that it absorbs slowly. And this is best achieved at night I think. A little dab will do it for each eye. Just gently apply to the under eye area and sleep soundly :) I find my eye area softened and the satin has usually all absorbed by morning. You can find it here. It is also one of EarthWear's best selling products.

2 comments:

  1. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarification post! I really like and appreciate your efforts, thank you for sharing useful knowledge about blog strategy I heard I like

    តើការភ្នាល់បាល់អន់ឡាញជាអ្វី?How To play bootball online

    https://ufa88incombodai.blogspot.com/
    https://happyufa88gameonline24h.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D