The Lovelies

Saturday 23 March 2013

I'm A- Haulin' Away! First ever haul!


Lovelies, I bring the results of my first haul ever! And have learned what a danger me and sales can be! Shall we take a look?


Sephora Haul: Hit 2 Sephoras in one Weekend!


Can I just say that I Love tarte?! I picked up two gift sets with an assortment of products!
The first box set on the left contained the Clean Slate 12hr Perfecting Primer, Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating moisturizer and Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara.
The second box set has a Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss, Lipsurgence lip luster and the famous Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush, all in the shade Achiote. The real deal breaker was the blush. :)



OCC Lip Tar primer and shade in Starling. This brand is pretty new to me and are 100% Vegan and Cruelty free. Each comes with its own brush. And a dab will more then do ya! You don't need very much and they are highly pigmented.
Philosophy  purity 3-in-1 face cleanser.
Anastasia Brow Prep
fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment. I really like the smell of this and it makes my lips so silky!

I cashed in my Beauty Insider points for some lovely swag!
Bare Minerals Hall of Fame pack which included:Prime Time primer, Small Beauty Blush Small Mineral Veil and Finishing Powder and a mini Well-Rested face and eye brightener. I also cashed in for a sample of living proof's amp instant texture volumizer.


I love Benefit cosmetics and I could not help but pick up the How to Look The Best At Everything kit in Medium. It included a tube of the Porefessional (which is one of my favourites), Hello Flawless Oxygen wow make up, 2 Boi-ing concealers in 02 and 03 and Hello Flawless Powder.
Bite Beauty Discovery set contained 5 cute little lipsticks. I was curious about this brand that uses food-grade ingredients.
fresh eyes Lash Loving Duo which contained Supernova Masara (amazing!) and the Soy Face Cleanser.
Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings: Lashgasm Mascara, Shadow Insurance primer, Glamour Gloss Lipgloss, Lip Insurance Lip Primer, and Primed & Poreless Face Primer.


Trade Secrets Mini Haul!

Walking by a Trade Secrets I spotted a sale bin and was able to pick up 3 Essie nail polishes! From left to right:
We're in this Together
All Tied Up
I Am Strong


The Cosmetics Company Outlet

While outlet shopping on vacation I stumbled into a shop that sold discontinued makeup from brands like Clinque, Estee Lauder, and Origins. I was also surprised to find some smashbox. I also picked up a hair detangler from Ojon.

From top to bottom:
Lip Enhancing Sheer Gloss in Candid
Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black
Camera Ready  BB Cream
Mini Soft Lights in Tint

So a great first haul, eh? :D

4 comments:

  1. wow, you got yourself a ton of goodies! I am curious about the Tarte bb illuminating moisturizer. Looking for a good tinted moisturizer and I love Tarte products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many goodies!!!!!!!! wow great haul gen!!
    i especially love everything you bought at sephora! so jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great haul! I really wan to go to sephora now and get those tarts sets!
    It was so nice meeting you today gen!
    :) Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love the Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment and use it religiously every night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D