The Lovelies

Wednesday 20 March 2013

While you were Out!: March 2013 Ipsy bag and SeasonsBox

Hello, Lovelies! I've returned for a much needed week-long Spring Break. It was such a hard time: poolside and happy hours to go to ;)

While I was out, the mail kept piling up! I'm excited for all these new products!


Ipsy Bag March 2013 

This month's theme is the Great Escape (woo-hoo, yeee-hoo!) 

The makeup bag this month had a nautical design. From left to right:

La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes in a travel size. Perfect for the purse!

juice BEAUTY Hydrating Mist. These will definitely come in handy for those days you just need a little spritz!

GlamRX travel Palette and 2 shadow pots from yaby. I can't wait to put a few more things in!


Another pretty cool bag. 


SeasonsBox



 This Month's SeasonsBox came a little later than usual but still a very welcomed sight :)

Even Mick was glad the ribbon arrived! This month's box was to help us Spring into St. Patty's.

Left to right:

Natural Incense Cones from Vance Kitira: It has the cutest little dish there!

Ecoverse Compact Umbrella from ShedRain: just in time too, I need a new one :)

Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal: smells so fresh!

Organic Gourmet Tea from Octavia: the tea is loose and even if I don't use it, it will make a great gift! :)




1 comment:

  1. I like the colour eyeshadows you got from Ipsy.
    And when i first glanced at the Seasonbox picture, I thought the incense cones were golf things lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D