The Lovelies

Thursday 21 March 2013

While you were Out!: March 2013 TopBox and Beautylishious Bag and Happy Belated Birthday, BB5!

March TopBox 2013

My TopBox actually arrived the day before my vacay. But I was so surprised to see it I thought I would have to wait until I returned. Apparently not! I decided to go with the regular TopBox this month as I wasn't really interested in any of the Prive choices.


Clockwise from left to right:
 MaskerAide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask in Pre Party Prep. This is a repeat product but I can't get enough of these! 

L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil: 2 sample packs. I actually like the feel and smell on my hair. I didn't find it too oily. 

Aveda Carribean Therapy Body Cream: Another new brand to try, hurray!

Marc Jacobs Fragrances Sample Pack: And a cute coin purse to boot! I received Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, and Lola.

All in all a good box. Not a wow, in my opinion, but all these are definitely getting used! 



Beautylishious Bag March 2013

This month's bag marked Beautylishious' first birthday. Cheers! And best of all, members got the gifts! :)


 

 Bottom left: KonKare Lip Balm in Chocolate Mint. This is also a Canadian Company!

I received a pot of Beautiful Moments Dewey Perfection Finishing Powder. Mine got damaged in transit so I have to wait for a replacement!



 Satsuma shower gel from the Body Shop! This smells so good! Unfortunately, my skin and Body Shop products have never gotten along so this will be up for a grabs.

Betty Hula Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream in Rum & Blackcurrant. I don't know how this do it, but this stuff is amazing. Just the right amount of thickness and goes on silky smooth and absorbs fast! 


 Two sample Packets of Green People Make-up remover and Vitamin Fix Cream. There was also a sample of Bio-Oil too, but it ended up breaking in transit. No biggie. So lots of new brands to try!


Happy Belated Birthday, Beauty Box 5! A year young :)

BB5's one year anniversary was in February.I got my box mid march :( I know they changed shipping companies so the delay is understandable. Let's see what presents I got!


An adorable thank you card! hehe Left then right

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub: I was impressed by the sheer size of this product. Heavy and lots of uses! 

$50 gift card to iTrain: Never heard of this before but I will check it out. I guess you can download music mixes and workouts.

BB5 Foldable Brush Compact: so handy!

H2O Plus Bath Aquatics Shampoo

The Brush Guard Variety Pack
Not pictured: Coolway Boost: I received this sample before.

Someone also pointed out that everything in February's box is blue. How cute :)


A short blurb on Glymm February 2013

Its been done to death so I won't go over it. I, like many other members, am not happy with the new shipping policy. I did however like this bag. It has the most full size products I've gotten from them and useful products too. I'm also own my own UV/LED lamp for gel polishes so I can give it a go. I could also take it to a salon that has it and just bring the polish in myself. On that note. I'm still waiting for my membership to end.....

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D