The Lovelies

Wednesday 6 March 2013

StarBox Special Edition Feb 2013


It finally came! February 2013 StarBox was their 2nd Limited Edition box containing StarLooks products curated by makeup artist Lauren Clark.


Such Lovely pink makeup! From left to right:

Barbie Fluid Blush: Its an HD blush and very pigmented. Blend!

Princess Diaries Infinity Eye Liner: This is a gel line but can also be used as a cream base or shadow.

Lip Liner in Tipsy

Lip Gloss in Pink Oasis

Here are some swatches from left to right: Tipsy Lip Liner, Barbie Fluid Blush and Pink Oasis Lip Gloss.

Now these are bold pinks so I will be bold and try them out. The box also included an insert with some make up tips from Lauren herself on how to create 2 different looks using these products.
A perfect Valentine's box for February! What did you think of your StarBox? Interested in trying them out? Check the link under The Great Canadian Subscription List.

4 comments:

  1. love the theme - the colors are sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this box...have yet to see mine though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a GREAT box! I'm still not quite sure if this is a box for me though...haha I'm signed up to everything else so I don't know what's stopping me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D