Wednesday, 26 December 2012
Luxe Calendar Days 22, 23, and 24 and BB5 does Christmas right!
The last 3 days of my Luxe Calendar!
Day 22: shu uemrua skin purifier
Day 23: YSL Shocking Mascara
Day 24: Lancome Lipstick. I couldn't really read the tiny label. But I believe it is full sized. Here's a better look:
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!
I was very pleased with my BB5 this month. This month being December, I thought sub services would be taking a moment to thank their members in some special way. But I was met with a lot of disappointment. And then this arrived:
This month's product card was taken a step further and turned into a very beautiful, thoughtful holiday card. I actually warmed up reading it! And now the contents!:
Let's do top left to right:
1) MaskerAide Hydrating facial sheet mask in Weather Warrior: one full sheet. I've gotten a few of these in other boxes and I love them. This is definitely a welcomed sight.
2) Jean Pierre Cosmetic Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads: This looks handy for your purse. They also can remove makeup too.
3) Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush: I'm not too huge a fan of EM but I do appreciate this brush :)
Bottom Left to right:
4) Demeter Roll On Prefume Oil in Cherry Blossom
5) Ofra Cosmetics 3D eye shadow: I've never tried 3-d shadow before. I guess there are 3 different coloured pearls that give the 3-D effect. Hello NYE look :)
Bravo BB5! I definitely feel appreciated as a customer and I am more than happy with this month's box. Keep up the good work! What did you think of your BB5? Thinking about subbing in the New Year?