Winter Luxebox 2012
TopBox December 2012
Left to right:
1) Kellet Skin Care Treatment: I'm not too sure what to make of these samples.
2) and 3) Goldwell Hot Form Spray and Sleek Perfection Hair serums: These are supposed to be salon exclusive.
4) Ferro Cosmetics Mineral Makeup in Med-Beige: I actually like these Ferro samples. A little goes a long way. I really like their blush.
Seriously anticlimactic, eh? That was it. No Holiday Card or fun holiday item. The only thing that was remotely seasonal was the packing paper and package: they are red. So this is my 3rd Topbox and it was a letdown. I figured for December there would be a little something special in the box. Hmmmmmm..........
Ipsy Bag Dec. 2012This is my second month with them and I can't wait for what's next. Mostly a make-up sub from the US, you get for $15 a month deluxe and often times full sized beauty and cosmetic products. Let's take a look:
Wow! A beautiful little make up bag too! And they even had a little holiday greeting for us! That there on the left is Mai Couture Highlighter Papier. This definitely blows Glymm's 2 sheet samples out of the water. I'm not too sure, but I daresay its full sized! On the right, going from top to bottom:
1) Mirabella Prime for Faced and Eyes: I have been getting into primers for the face lately so this will definitely be used.
2) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero: travel size but a welcomed item!
3) NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Walnut
4) be a .....Bombshell Hot Mess Lip Gloss: A red gloss! :D
Over the moon with this bag. Definitely some great holiday looks to be created the next few weeks.
Canadian subs, your competition has just started heating up! Step it up! Or you'll end up like me and GlossyBox: broken up. Yes, we are done for now. Details on that soon.
Don't forget to enter the Verry Merry Giveaway! (link under Giveaways tab)