The Lovelies

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mud Puddle Hair Wash Review

Lovelies, I have always wanted to take a mud bath. Or a dust bath. I have always wondered how getting that dirty could be clean, or considered a pamper treatment!

Now, Onyx gives herself a dust bath almost everyday. And she does look like she's having fun. I decided I wanted in on the action. No, i didn't proceed to roll around the garden bed after her. Instead I discovered:


Mud Puddle Hair Wash, a proudly Canadian product.

Here is a gander at the texture. Its so squishy, I love it! This hair rinse is bentonite clay-based and infused with essential oils. Its 100% Vegan and cruelty free. No SLS or other artificial preservatives. Its as easy as massaging it into your scalp and hair and rinsing thoroughly. You only need a table spoon or so of product. When I was using it, I realized how non-messy it was to use. I wasn't having goop sliding down the back of my neck or dripping onto my forhead, shoulders, or ears. It only went where I wanted it to go: my scalp and hair. And it doesn't look it, but it smells like citrus. I rinsed out my hair and it felt clean and fresh. I would recommend following up with a leave in conditioner or hair oil. I had great success with this product. You should try it to! Check out Mud Puddle! Give your tresses a treat ;)

I was sent this product for review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own. 

3 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! ANd I love citrus :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing! Now if only we could experience what Onyx experienced then we would know true pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you bought this ? I'm living in Quebec...I heard shipping charge are too big for us !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D