The Lovelies

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

TopBox and Ipsy July 2013

Hello Lovelies! I've been slacking I know. I'm sad to report that I had to cancel a few of my boxes given my current jobless situation. I hope to get back with them soon. There were only two monthly subscriptions that I thought were worth holding onto. Why? Let me show you :)




I decided to go with the Regular TopBox again this month and I'm happy with that choice. This month I received:(left to right)
KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Spray: I'm actually pretty impressed with this product. It did exactly as it claimed!
yaby Lip Colour in Hot Date: Its sitting in my Glam RX palette right now :)
Cuccio Colour Nail Lacquer in Make a Wish in Rome
Belvada Cosmetics One Moment Essential Day Cream: That's 24K gold flakes sitting in there. This also costs a pretty penny at $60/60 mL. I'm not entirely sure about this product. I mean the idea of smearing gold and pearls on my face doesn't sound like it would work. But I guess I'll have to see :)

Ipsy's theme this month is Beach Beauty. I received:
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray: adds texture to hair for that beach look.
Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush: I have a newfound love for lip crayons! 
Coola mineral sunscreen for the Face, SPF 20
Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai: I love the names of all their products! Meet me at the nail bar Lovelies!
BH Cosmetics California Collection sampler: The colours are Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu. 

Great Months again for both TopBox and Ipsy!

4 comments:

  1. These are fun boxes! I really want to sub to Ipsy, I'm thinking I will this month.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vim conhecer seu Blog,amei e já estou super seguindo,parabéns pelo cantinho.
    Gostaria de te convidar para conhecer meu Blog e se gostar e puder seguir ou curtir a fanpage também,será muito bem vinda!

    http://emcasademaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birmingham Catering Hire are pleased to announce the launch of their new website at www.birminghamcateringhire.com. After six months of development, and countless cups of coffee, the new website is finally live. This new site builds on the industry leading original site with the aim of an improved customer experience, better layout and increased functionality. Since its launch in 2011 Birmingham Catering Hire quickly established itself as the UK's leading online only catering and event hire store. As well as an improved website the new store also comes with an increased product range a whole new category in our specialized http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/exhibition.html section, along with approximately 150 new products.
    New features and functionality is constantly being added. Soon you'll be able to amend your order online within 48 hours of your event, credit account facilities and also the ability to pay for your order in installments.
    To celebrate the launch we are offering 10% off all orders during March. Simply enter the code 'New Website' into your shopping cart for an immediate discount. https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamCateringHire

    ReplyDelete
  4. catering equipment hire http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/ catering equipment hire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D