The Lovelies

Friday 5 July 2013

Socking Behaviour: A New Sock Sub from Canada

Happy Friday, Lovelies! I love socks! Socks are a great gift for any occassion! WEll, I like receiving socks for no reason. ;) I always need them as much as they disappear on me. (Sometimes I think the dryer is eating them....) There seems to be a subscription box out there for anything and socks are no exception. However, Canadians seem to get saddled with shipping charges. I have found Socking Behaviour. A website that sells socks and accessaries and has a sock club. Socking Behaviour is proudly Canadian. You know what that means? Free Shipping in Canada! Whoo-hoo! I was kindly sent a package to review and share with you. 


This came in a large flat envelope.


Inside were my pair of socks! Each month is $12. If you want to share all the fun, they have a his and hers sock option. For $23/month, you get a pair for you and a pair for him/her. All with free shipping. The socks themselves are of high quality. I'm wearing them now and they fit great. I've never heard of the brand before but it seems to be holding together just fine after a washing. I'm a fan of all types of patterns so my socks are all different. Of course, I can appreciate the big stripes. If you'd like to start receiving your own socks, check out Socking Behaviour here.



I was sent this box for review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own.

1 comment:

  1. Well then ! That is awesome .. I just might think of trying it out sometime or getting it as a gift!

    Ashley
    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca
    www.youtube.com/romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D