The Lovelies

Monday, 8 July 2013

Behind the Mask: EarthWear Green Clay Mask Review


Happy Meowday, Lovelies! The beautiful Onyx here is helping me model the mask I will be reviewing today! EarthWear Face & Body Products Healthy Glow 2 in 1 Green Clay Mask. EarthWear is based out of Saskatchewan. oH Canada! EarthWear specializes in all natural handmade ingredients. 


Here is a closer look. And a closer look reveals the ingredients: french green clay, oatmeal, rose petals, rosemary. The mask comes in dry form. Adding a tablespoon of mask and enough water to get the consistency you want. Mix well. Upon application, give yourself a little facial massage. This will let the mask pull double duty as a mild exfoliator. The 2 in 1 function is what gets me. After you exfoliate, you leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse off gently. You can use a cloth, I usually just rinse with my hands. The mask does harden a bit when drying but its a cinch to remove. Here's my mask glamour shot! 

Looking good, eh? :)

My skin afterwards always feels clean and smooth. Followed up with some serum and moisturizer and you are good to go. I am starting to lean towards dry masks as I find I waste less and can make the amount and consistency I need. 

Please check out EarthWear as they have tons of other wonderful products to give a try!

I was sent this product for the purpose of review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own. That face is mine as well.

1 comment:

  1. LOL to "That face is mine as well"! You look hawt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D