The Lovelies

Thursday 25 July 2013

Cocoon Apothecary starter kit

Hello Lovelies! I would like to share with you my review of the Cocoon Apothecary Skin Care Starter Kit for normal, dry, sensitive, and mature skin types. (from their website)

Cocoon Apothecary is an artisanal skin care company that embraces the power of nature to deliver a luxurious product without compromise. Based in Kitchener, Ontario, we make skin and body care products that are as good for your skin as they are for the Earth.

oH Canada!
The best thing about this set: Roses! Real rose oils and extracts! I used this set for about a week and I think my nose was in heaven as well! It was also very user friendly. It was pampering even when you are on the go!

The Petal Purity Facial Cleanser is meant to be used on dry skin. It has a sort of cream consistency. I would say its kinda like a milk but thicker. You give yourself a little facial massage as you are gently cleansing your face. You can wipe off with a damp cloth. I usually prefer to just rinse with some warm water and pat dry. Either way, it gets the job done.

The Rose Dew Facial Toner is an immediate fix for rose lovers. To tone just spray on your face or a cotton pad and wipe down your face. Gently and moisturizing, it did not dry out my face. Sometimes I spray it on throughout the day for a little spritz!

The Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream should be applied to dry skin. It feels like a heavier cream but definitely goes on smooth and light. And of course, makes you smell like you had a lovely rosewater steam facial. The formula last morning til night and kept my face baby soft!

Overall, I was really impressed with these skin care products and would not hesitate to pick up this little set again! The packaging also has an elegance with nature combined to it. Check out Cocoon Apothecary.


I was sent these products for the purposes of review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own. 




1 comment:

  1. For those who would like to know more about this can read the page here. I guarantee that you will certainly be attracted.


    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D