Let's lather up , Lovelies! I was very happy to receive the Fortune Cookie Soap Box and Bubble Babez Bubble Box This holiday season. Little gifts for myself!
FCS Grinch Themed Winter Soap Box
From left to right:
1) Cindy Lou Who Roll On Perfume: I love this scent! Its kind of a floral candy scent.
2) Cheer Monger Body Wash: chocolate, marshmallow and peppermint. Why it sounds like I'm showering with hot chocolate! I loved this body wash and loved the smell it gave my bathroom as I came out of the shower.
3) Whobilation OCD: Peppermint with a hint of cherry. Now I normally love OCD and my purse is never without one. Maybe its the glitter? But I didn't really like this one. Plus the thought of hand sanitizing with glitter does't scream 'sanitizer' to me. This would have worked better as a lotion I think.
4) Dear Santa, I can Explain...Personal Space: I sprayed this all over the house one day and could not get over the fact that it smelled great (pine and tangerine) and it wasn't over powering.
5) Bottom- Naughty, Nice Bath fizzy: It actually looks like a lump of coal!
Loved this soap box. FCS is always creating which I love. Check out their website to see what I mean. Lots of fun stuff!