The Lovelies

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Tea Time!: Bubble Babez bubble Box September 2012

Would anyone care for some tea inspired bath products? I would. This time around, the fabulous ladies at Bubble Babez held a poll on Facebook, letting fans choose the September theme of the Bubble Box. And Tea Time won! I voted for tea time so I was especially anticipating this box. Let's look inside:
As always every product come handwrapped in love and tissue paper :) It even came with a bag of tea to enjoy.

Left: 100% natural Soaps in Earl Grey, Lemon Jasmine, and Lemon Ginger. 
Top Centre: Mango Sage Tea Whipped Body Mousse: I absolutely love Bubble Babez whipped mousses. They feel so let, smell so wonderful! Highly recommended by me. 
Bottom Centre: Pumpkin Spice Soy Wax Melt
Right (top to bottom) Mango Sage Tea Sugar Shot Scrub and A Whipped Body Mousse in Not Even My Birthday- yum vanilla cake frosting...I mean mousse. You should not eat it (even though you would want to!)

And there you have it! Another great Bubble box from Bubble Babez. Excuse me, I have to go get smelling good now! teehee


Also don't forget about my Fortune cookie soap Giveaway! Enter HERE

3 comments:

  1. How did I not know about this before? Oh no I think this could be a good thing that I didn't know about it. HEHE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such awesome handmade products. I only found out about them 2 months ago. I'm glad I did! :)

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog ! Love it! What a great post i love homemade/handmade soaps .. soooo tempted to sign up!

    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D