The Lovelies

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Bio Seaweed Gel review

Happy Wednesday Lovelies! I must tell you something you may already know. I am no nail artist. My unsteady hands lead to smudges and chips. I'm not a great manicurist. So if along comes a product that makes life easier, I am all over it. Enter Bio Seaweed Gel: Unity All-In-One Colour Gel. This gel nail polish can be used without the use of a UV lamp. This also already contains your base, top, colour, and nail strengthener. It is formulated without formaldehyde, toluene, DPB or BHA. Bio Seaweed Gel was formulated in the US but is a proudly Canadian company. oH Canada! I was sent some bottles to review and I'd like to share the results with you.



Voila! This is Electric which is a hot coral colour. This polish is so simply to use! First, I cleaned off my nails with some rubbing alcohol. I applied one thin coat to my nails. Then I walked out to my patio and let the sun cure my nails. I must have waited a minute and they cured pretty fast. I repeated with another coat and cured in the sun. I think it took about 5 minutes when all was said and done. Easy and quick. And my nails did not chip. This is definitely some professional grade polish for at home use.


Here is the other colour I was sent, Lucky Charm. To remove, you need to soak your nails in an acetone based nail polish remover for 5-10 minutes. You would do this the same way you can remove glitter polish. Soak a cotton ball with remover, place on nail and wrap a piece of tin foil around the tip of your finger to hold in place. I have not removed my polish yet as I'm having too fun a time wearing it and telling people about it! The Unity colours last typically for about 7 days. They do sell a base and top coat with different finishes. These will also help the polish last longer, up to 14 days. Each bottle of Unity Colour retails for $18 on their website, Bio Seaweed Gel. This is definitely something an on the go girl can use! Lovelies, take a trip to their website and tell me, what colour would you like to try? They are also having a huge giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D