Subscription Boxes for Canadians & Beauty Product Reviews from a Newbie
Home of the Great Canadian Subscription Box List : an ongoing list of subscription box services available to Canadians
The Cat's Meow Beauty Product reviews
Spotlighting Canadian Businesses and Products
Happy Hump Day, Lovelies! After a ho-hum day at work, it was a treat to come home and see this:
My September 2012 TNBB! The August box was a hit with me so I was hoping for a repeat. The bag was pretty hefty, too.
And The Natural Beauty Box did not disappoint! This month there are 13 samples to try. So excited to share the contents with you!
Clockwise starting at the top left:
1) Ferro Cosmetics Desert Rose Blush x3: I'm pretty excited for this sample. I still have the Crystal Veil powder from them from my August BB5 so no I can try them together!
2) Petal Organics Glow & Shine Primer: I've been interested in primers lately and I haven't even thought of one that was natural. I'll be sure to post and let you know how it is!
3) Kitty Kosmetics Red Raspberries Natural Soap Heart: I would probably get this just based on the name alone, haha
4)The All Natural Face Natural Cosmetic and applicator Collection Sample. This included a sample of their Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (there's that word again!) and Vegan Eyeshadow in Lemon Ice. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I remember seeing this in some other unboxings of a BB5 a few months ago?
5)Natural Luxury Rejuvenating & Nourishing Under Eye Serum: Full Size! This little baby may go straight into my purse. Under eye relief on the go. Smells like roses too :)
1) La Mellite Mandarin Express Body Scrub
2) Natural Luxury Relax & Relieve Stress Bath Tea : I've never actually heard of a tea bath before. Has anyone tried it? What's it like? I don't take full baths so I'm not really sure what to do with this.
Bottom Left to Right
1) Dr. Emerald Natural Hand Sanitizer: Full Size! I'm always looking for hand sanitizers that will not be harsh on my hands. Glad to see this little bottle :)
2) Dr. Emerald Natural Anti-Microbial Hand Soap in Forest Dew: More soap :)
3) Temptations Bath N Body Lime in Da Coconut Body Spritz: As soon as I read the name I got that Coke-Cola song stuck in my head! What ever happened to that flavour? Anyways, its purse-sized so again, take with me anywhere. I sprayed some on my wrists, I love coconut smells!
4) Dr. Emerald Hair Restoration Spray: Another product I immediately opened upon seeing. I sprayed some on my hair. It doesn't seem to have a scent so that is a plus in a way. :)
5) Delizioso Skincare Watermelon & CoQ10 Face Mask: I have enough face masks for every week till Christmas! This is also a dry form mask that you must add a base, like water or yogurt. The packet says its good for 10 uses. So this sample is good for one to two months if you use it 1-2 times a week. Awesome!
6) Shea Terra Whipped Shea Butter Creme in Rooibos & Berries: Another weapon to add to my arsenal against dry skin!
And there you have it, Lovelies! This box was another hit :) I am pretty impressed with this little company out of London, Ontario. How did you find your TNBB?