The Lovelies

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Firestarter Cosmetics Eyeshadow Swatches

Happy Tuesday, Lovelies! In honour of Canada Day, I have decided to do some all Canadian business spotlights. This Tuesday, I'd like you to meet Firestarter Cosmetics out of Thunder Bay, Ontario.

Firestarter Cosmetics makes vegan friendly eye shadows and lip balms. They also have a fun assortment of beauty and bath products as well. They have a popular bath salt mix called Erupting Bath Ammunition!

I would like to share some swatches of some eye shadow I bought recently. I was pretty blown away by the colour payoff.


Left to right:
Dragonfly: A beautiful shimmer mix of brown, green, and gold. This colour is being discontinued so you'll have to hurry!

Metal Mouth: from the Ignite your Style collection. It is a frosty metallic.

Night Sky: A shimmery blue.

These beautiful colours are very pigmented and cruelty free. I'm especially in love with Dragonfly. Its so beautiful, I like wearing it during the day.
I'm sure if you go to the shop, you'll find something that you'll love to wear! Check out Firestarter Cosmetics.

I bought these products for my review.

2 comments:

  1. I love blue eyeshadows! But I can never make them work for me :(
    These swatches look great!
    Also wanted to let you know that Shoppers on Dougall and Cabana is having a Beauty Gala this Thursday. Tickets are $10, you get a ballot to go in for a draw, and then $5 off your purchase!
    :) Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so pigmented ! Can't pull off blue shadow though, but yay for you rocking it :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D