The Lovelies

Saturday 29 June 2013

Kamamak Cosmetics review+swatches

I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday for day 4 so I'm pulling double duty today! Here is the first of two posts! Lovelies, meet Kamamak Cosmetics based out of British Columbia.


Kamamak is an aboriginal owned, mineral based, paraben free color cosmetics line. Infused with the native culture of north america....a modern, fun, sophisticated, take on cosmetic art. Be creative....set your inner artist free. (from their homepage)

The adorable packaging is also made of recyclable material. They are also big on having absolutely no parabens in their products, making them safe to use. 
I was lucky enough to be able to try some pressed mineral eye shadows and have swatched them here for you.


On the left is Foxy. This colour is quite a nice neutral beige with a frosty finish. It reminds me quite a bit of Urban Decay's Sin. It makes a great highlighter as well as a base.

On the right is Night Owl. In its pressed form it actually looks more like a mauve. But once swatched it takes on a more dark mauve type colour. Easy to blend and perfect for a contour or mid-lid colour. 


I also had the chance to try a Natural Lip Tint in Pink Diamond. My flash kinda makes it hard to see. Pink Diamond is actually quite sheer but the shine is definitely there! That might be why my picture turned out so bright! It was also non sticky, easy to use. It felt like it was actually good for my lips, keeping them soft and supple. I'd definitely pick up a few more colours! 
Please check out Kamamak Cosmetics!


I was sent these products for the purposes of review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D