The Lovelies

Sunday 23 June 2013

KarmaFace Eyeshadow swatch + review


Karma
Noun
  1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) The sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in...
  2. Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

........or listen to Justin Timberlake's 'What goes Around'. 
Lovelies, I had the pleasure of trying an eye shadow from the KarmaFace Cosmetics company. A Canadian brand! oH Canada! And if they sound familiar, they are also one of the featured brands of BeautyGram.

Brandi from KarmaFace also believes in doing good: (from etsy shop)

Get your dose of luxury cosmetics and good karma! $1 from every Karmaface product purchased is donated to YWCA Canada. 

$5.00 from every product in our HELPING HAND collection is donated to the related non-profit. 

Not just now, but always and forever. We are founded on the principle of 'paying it forward.'


Another company that is Beauty with Heart! I will be showing you the eye shadow, Alley Art.


Alley Art, at first glance, looks like a gunmetal grey. It is light, blendable makeup. And is shown without the use of primer on my wrist. I really like that its neutral enough for day wear yet can be made sultry for the night. I don't really wear greys but I tried this for a daytime look and I was surprised at how much I liked it. 

I need to go rack up some Karma points and what fun it would be to do it with makeup? :) Lovelies, visit KarmaFace!

I was sent this product for the purposes of review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D