The Lovelies

Saturday 15 June 2013

Georgina Naturals Review


Happy Caturday, Lovelies! You can never leave your spot on the couch for too long, otherwise, you will find its been taken!

Lovelies, I had to the wonderful opportunity to try some awesome, natural skin care products from Georgina Naturals. Run by Bonnie and is based right out of Ontario, Canada. oH Canada review! 
The packaging has a bit of a regal touch. And the names of the products are downright clever! Let me show you:


From left to right:

Face Tomorrow Moisturizing Toner- Face Tomorrow is a unique liquid moisturizer that tones and refreshes tight, dry skin- leaving your face soft and beautifully hydrated.

Make My Day Calendula Day Cream- Start your day off right with this nourishing, fragrance free daily moisturizer, made with soothing calendula oil and unrefined wheatgerm oil. Rich in natural anti-oxidants and vitamins A,B,D, and E. Make My Day is your perfect daily sidekick for be

Outta My Face Soap Free Cleanser-Say goodbye to oil, makeup and grime with this gentle nightly cleanser. Soap-free and made with pure witch hazel extract to help soothe your skin without leaving it dry.

I told you, right?! Every time I read the names it makes me smile a little. And smiles are also a natural way to take care of yourself and your skin!


I use the outta My Face Soap-free Cleanser first, by soaking a cotton pad or ball and then giving my face a good massaging swipe. It did not dry out my skin at all. You can rinse after using the cleanser, but I did not feel any need to do so. My skin was clean and dry enough.

Next, I put a few mLs of Face Tomorrow Moisturizing Toner in the palm of my hand and massaged into my face. You could use a cotton pad if you really wanted to. But it is formulated to be used alone. You just massage it onto your face and let it dry. It doesn't dry out your skin and I really like that. 

The finishing touch is adding just a tiny dab of Make My Day Calendula Day Cream. This cream seemed heavy to me so a little goes a long way. And it smells like a cocoa drink to me! It definitely had my face soft and moist the whole day through.

Take a stroll through the Georgina Naturals etsy store and see what lovely natural surprises await you. :)

I was sent these products for the purposes of review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own. And I can't stop sniffing the day cream.

2 comments:






  1. I use t-gel which helps control them and the conditioner smothers them where they are slower so easier to get them. Took weeks but best way I found for self checking

    and doing yourself.




    Soap Free Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a silver tin with a label called Survive all bar from Georgina naturals when I lived in ontario. Is this salve still being made??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D