The Lovelies

Wednesday 5 June 2013

StarBox May 2013





Can I just say, I love the StarBox? I was so good this month and didn't look at any spoilers. So this StarBox was a big surprise for me. And it did not disappoint! StarBox is $22/month and features 3-4 full sized makeup products from the StarLooks line. What did I get this month?




Eyebrow Shader Compact. This compact has pretty much every colour you would need to fill in, sculpt your brows. From light to dark colours. It also serves as a great smokey eye combination if you decide to use them as eyeshadows.
Cream Blush in Emphasize. I was a little wary of the colour as it looked soooo dark. I've swatched it below and I actually like it once it gets blended well into your skin.

Pigment Luster in Cinnamon Toss: I don't use pigments very often but this is a cool chesnut brown with flecks of gold in it. I might have to start using pigments.....
I always look forward to getting my StarBox. Always on time, great customer service, great products. Thinking about getting another beauty sub after being burned by a few lately (what is going on??!) Try StarBox and stop being disappointed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D